Partner Mallette L.L.P.
Valérie Dion is a partner in the Assurance department and co-leader of the organizational performance team. She has 16 years’ experience in auditing and strategic consulting concerning risk management and the optimization of business processes.
She specializes in risk management and in the design, implementation, optimization and auditing of business and financial processes, and internal controls. She actively contributed to the development of Mallette’s preferred audit methodology, a mixed audit approach focused on identifying and assessing risks and controls to reduce financial risks. She also developed the approach the firm uses when assisting clients in implementing an integrated risk management process.
Ms. Dion has a bachelor in accounting, holds the Chartered Accountant designation and is a member of the Ordre des comptables professionels agréés du Québec.
Role in the firm
- Assurance department partner
- Co-leader of the organizational performance team
- Communications committee member
- Member of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Québec
- Rendez-vous naval de Québec
- Fondation du Musée naval de Québec
- Professional and business involvement
- Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Québec
- Institut des auditeurs internes – section de Québec
- Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec – technical working group on internal audit and risk management