Partner Mallette L.L.P.
Mr. Simard has 20 years’ experience in certification and specializes in taxation and financial planning. A partner at Mallette since 2004, he puts his certification, taxation and consulting expertise to work for various organizations and small and medium enterprises in the Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region.
Mr. Simard works primarily in business consulting, corporate restructuring, company buying and selling, tax credits, tax and financial planning, and management coaching. He is actively involved in social, cultural and educational causes.
Role in the firm
- Board member
- Consulting services committee member
- Management committee member
- Certification, taxation and consulting partner
Professional and business involvement
- Member of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec
- Member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Member of the Institut québécois de planification financière