Partner Mallette L.L.P.
Marc Dagenais is a partner responsible for the Tax department.
Mr. Dagenais began his tax career with the firm in 1990. He has held various positions in the tax department, where he has been the partner in charge for several years. Mr. Dagenais also sits on both Mallette’s board of directors and its Québec–Mauricie regional management committee.
He has more than 23 years’ experience in taxation and has been involved in numerous tax restructuring engagements, the majority dealing with the Canadian tax regime. His expertise has frequently been called on in the acquisition or sale of assets or shares by private Canadian companies.
Mr. Dagenais’s clients include small, medium and large enterprises in various fields.
Role in the firm
- Partner responsible for the Tax department
- Member of the Québec–Mauricie regional management committee
- Board member
Professional and business involvement
- Member of the Barreau du Québec
- Member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Treasurer of the Fondation Chevalerie Passion
- Speaker with various associations