Partner Mallette L.L.P.
Harold Bouchard has worked at Mallette since 1998. As a partner, he is responsible for tax credits in scientific research and experimental development (SR&ED), the knowledge economy and grant applications.
Mr. Bouchard specializes in tax credits and grants for manufacturing and knowledge-based companies. He also has expertise with greenhouse gas inventories and reduction standards.
He studied industrial engineering at the École Polytechnique de Montréal and business administration at Laval University.
Role in the firm
- Tax department partner responsible for tax credits in scientific research and experimental development (SR&ED) activities
- Consulting for emissions inventory and implementation of greenhouse gas reduction projects
Professional and business involvement
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Board member of the Centre de technologie minérale et de plasturgie (CTMP) in Thetford Mines