Partner Mallette L.L.P.
Guy Chabot is a partner in the Tax department and has over 30 years’ experience in the field. Mr. Chabot mainly works in corporate restructuring, scientific research and experimental development, financial and tax planning as well as company buying and selling. He advises a wide variety of large and small companies, both public and private, especially companies operating in the service, insurance, manufacturing and co-operative sectors and in the knowledge economy. Mr. Chabot has served as an expert witness in a tax dispute and has represented government corporations for tax auditing. He has delivered several talks to various organizations and has numerous tax publications to his credit.
Role in the firm
- Member of the taxation, training and products committee
- Member of the firm’s taxation committee
- Tax department partner
- Board member of the Fondation de la Maison Michel-Sarrazin
- Board member of the Domaine Forget
Professional and business involvement
- Member of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec
- Member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière