Gervais P. Grenier has been a business development manager since October 2002. His sense of organization, personal skills and entrepreneurial spirit help him translate work into tangible results. He has been active in many business development endeavours since joining Mallette, and his knowledge and contacts continue to provide new work and methods.
Mr. Grenier was in the very first graduating class of the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés. His studies gave him the opportunity to upgrade his experience by encountering new paradigms of modern corporate governance. He is part of a network that now has over 500 certified administrators.
Mr. Grenier keeps abreast of the changing needs of our clientele and the business community, which allows him to continue growing.
Role in the firm
- Business development manager
- Member of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec
- Treasurer of the Cercle des Administrateurs de Sociétés Certifiés
- Member of the Sillery–Sainte-Foy–Québec Lions Club
- President of the service company sector for the 2013 United Way Québec et Chaudière-Appalaches fundraising campaign