Partner Mallette L.L.P.
François Bédard is partner in the Tax Department and has been working in the field for over 25 years.
In addition to having worked for two years for the federal department of Finance as tax policy analyst, he has held the position of tax manager in a Quebec trust company. He has also held various positions in accounting firms, including as a tax partner.
He has worked on a large number of tax reorganization engagements involving Canadian and international taxation. His expertise was frequently put to use in the optimization and assessment of the tax consequences related to the international operations of Canadian corporations and global mobility of individuals.
Mr. Bédard serves a clientele of small and medium companies as well as public companies, operating in various fields.
Role in the firm
- International tax partner
- Member of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec
- Member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member of the International Fiscal Association