Pascal Gagnon is a manager in the Assurance department at the Québec office and holds a bachelor in accounting. He is also a member of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec.
With nearly 14 years’ experience auditing companies in a variety of sectors, mainly manufacturing, distribution and services, Mr. Gagnon has a solid background that allows him to advise his clients effectively.
He helps prepare and deliver training for all Québec employees on the topics of presentation of financial information through financial statements, audit standards and computer tools used at the firm.
Role in the firm
- Deliver training on paperless auditing
- Sit on various committees that deal with efficient auditing and taxation work
- Help implement new solutions for administrative management of internal activities
- Deliver various accounting and certification courses for professionals working at the firm
- Deliver training on computer tools used at the firm
- None at present; former treasurer of Club Rotary de Sainte-Foy